Teams - Meetings : Record and Transcript

Alan Veitch 20 Reputation points
2025-12-30T16:59:40.0133333+00:00

Hi,

I have a MS365 Personal Subscription.

Can I 'Record and Transcript' a meeting? I see there is an option for 'recording' but I don't see one for 'transcript'. Various help screens says there is an option for both.

Am I restricted with this feature due to my subscription level?

Thanks

Alan

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Free | Settings | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Ruwim.B 6,905 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2025-12-30T17:06:14.22+00:00

If you are signed in to Teams Free application with Microsoft 365 Personal, Family or Premium subscription, then the call recording option is available for you. However, the Transcript option is only available with Teams Business account.

Was this answer helpful?


0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.