Location is incorrect on Bing

Super Mario Dinosaurs 5 Reputation points
2025-12-14T03:36:37.5933333+00:00

Hello, I come here today to ask how on how I can fix my location on Bing because I've tried everything to fix it as it gave me a location in my US state unrelated to the one I reside in and I tried fixing it in my settings of my device but nothing was fixed is why I am wondering what to do.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John Jefferson Doyon 88,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-12-14T04:30:00.38+00:00

    Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.

    Is this location showing incorrectly when you search on Bing in general, or is it related to a business/location listing you manage (for example through Bing Webmaster Tools or Bing Places)?

    If this is about a business or website location, please check:

    1. Are you using Bing Webmaster Tools?
    2. If yes, have you already claimed and verified the listing in Bing Places for Business?
    3. Also make sure the address and location details there are accurate and up to date, as Bing often pulls location data from verified listings.

    If this is happening during normal searches, please let me know.

    Let me know which situation applies to you, and I’ll guide you step by step from there.


    Click "Add comment" to let me know.

    Regards,

    John J.D.

    Was this answer helpful?