Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
The answer from this question may help.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi Team, I’m facing an issue with Outlook on Windows 11.
When I send emails, they show as “Sent on behalf of,” even though I haven’t added any delegates or shared mailboxes. I’ve noticed that my Outlook profile was set up as an Outlook.com account instead of connecting directly to our on-prem Exchange server. I tried checking permissions in Exchange Admin Center and recreated the profile, but the problem persists.
The strange part is that everything works normally in webmail (OWA), but the problem persists in the Outlook desktop client.
Could you please help me fix this so emails send directly from my Exchange account without the “on behalf of” tag?
I think its the issue with Windows 11 signing windows username which is the same as my email address on the exchange server onto outlook. Please check outlook email servers for ******@exch.dolcimanagement.com and have it removed. Please contact me if any questions 347-255-3300 or via email ******@gmail.com
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The answer from this question may help.
AI answer
It seems that the issue you are experiencing with Outlook showing "Sent on behalf of" could be related to how your Outlook profile is configured or how the permissions are set up in Exchange. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve this issue:
Since you mentioned that everything works normally in webmail (OWA), it further indicates that the issue is likely specific to the Outlook desktop client configuration.
If the problem continues after trying these steps, consider reaching out to Microsoft Support for more tailored assistance.
References: