I need a Form to ask for Azure OpenAI Service Access Request

Dr Glenn Carter 25 Reputation points
2025-11-21T00:10:05.1233333+00:00

I'm trying to find the form so that I can fill it in and request access to Azure OpenAI Service so that I can deploy models

Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models

Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-11-21T02:05:33.66+00:00

Hi Dr Glenn Carter,

Good day.

I understand you are looking for the Azure OpenAI Service request form to deploy models.

To request access to the Azure OpenAI Service, you can fill out the application form available at the following link: Azure OpenAI access application form. User's image

It is recommended to use your business email address while applying, as applications submitted with personal email addresses may be declined. Make sure to follow the instructions in the form and enter your subscription GUID if applicable.

Another way to get the form is to go in model catalog of Microsoft Foundry (https://ai.azure.com/) after creating a resource and when you choose OpenAI models which require access (like gpt 5.1) there is request form available:
User's image


Please accept and upvote the answer for remediation of other community members.
Happy to help. Thank you. 😊

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.