I WNAT TO CHANGE my name on microsoft learn

高建鈞 0 Reputation points
2025-11-20T01:29:23.7466667+00:00

I WNAT TO CHANGE my name on microsoft learn

I WNAT TO CHANGE my name on microsoft learn

I WNAT TO CHANGE my name on microsoft learn

I WNAT TO CHANGE my name on microsoft learn

Community Center | Not monitored

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer recommended by moderator

AI answer

2025-11-20T01:29:32.04+00:00

To change your name on Microsoft Learn, you need to update your display name in your profile settings. Here’s how you can do it:

  1. Select the profile icon in the top right corner.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Under Personal info, username, and URL, update your display name.
  4. Select Save.

This will change the name shown on your public profile, certificates, and transcripts.


References:

AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

Was this answer helpful?

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest