Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Hi @Pieter Claassens
Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum.
To assist you better, I will need more information.
Can you clarify the emails folder is number 1 or number 2?
For number 1, I tested with all the mailboxes collapsed, when I close Outlook and reopen it, only the first account will be expanded, the rest remains collapsed.
For number 2, you can set the view to be collapsed by going to View > View Settings > Group by > All collapsed.
If this is not what you referred to, please provide a screenshot so I can assist you more effectively.
I hope this information helps.
I look forward for your reply.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.