11 Anniversary Badge is missing

Ryle 30 Reputation points
2025-10-23T00:13:50.4166667+00:00

Hello Everyone,

I joined windows insder again by I Installing Dev preview of insider build but I didn't get the 11 Anniversary Badge.

Before I can get a badge by just installing Insider previews; how to earn the badge now?

Looking forward to everyone's reply. Thank you.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Other

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

Answer accepted by question author
CrazyKats 20,005 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2025-11-07T18:45:27.1533333+00:00

11th Anniv. badge has emerged from the dark. LOL

User's image

Was this answer helpful?

7 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. CrazyKats 20,005 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-10-31T22:29:59.8+00:00

    Several of us have now seen that the

    11th Anniversary badge has been removed.

    Maybe it's the MS way of fixing the broken one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. BryceSor 5,510 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-11-01T01:59:21.6266667+00:00

    If you wonder what it looks like bright here it is. User's image

    Was this answer helpful?

  3. Fabrizio Arriens 0 Reputation points
    2025-11-07T18:49:27.61+00:00

    Oh finally got mine

    User's image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments