Well i tried it, and it said it wasn't installed.
Windows update keeps failing to load giving me error code 0x80070306
I've reported something like this 7 days ago, and i just did Fix problems with window's update, after posting it sense i found that option, then today a new Cumulative Update comes out and try installing and it just keeps failling, ive tried "sfc /scannow" and it just says "No window problems were corrupted" or something, Also i've done research, i don't really wanna do anything that results in using cmd or terminal and commands sense i have a hard time trusting them, Sense the last time i've done it i broke my PC, If there is anyway i can fix it, that would be great, also resetting dosen't work ethier.
Also my windows troubleshooter keeps failling so i can't even use that.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
3 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-10-21T02:16:56+00:00 Hi,
I'm Sumit, here to assist with your question.
Apologies for any inconvenience - I'm happy to help you today.
Please download the MSU package from the link below. Let me know if that installs.
If it does not, we would explore other options.
I look forward to your response and am eager to collaborate until we find a solution.