Copilot m365 textbox move to the top when copilot writes or I scroll to the bottom

Rogelio Gámez 55 Reputation points
2025-10-07T13:15:08.3866667+00:00

I was recently moved to copilot 365 and this is happening.

The textbox moves to the top and I can no longer see the conversation.

User's image

Same case for the desktop app:
User's image

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App

14 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Joel Edwards 20 Reputation points
    2025-10-14T09:11:52.0633333+00:00

    Found a "workaround" that's still kinda annoying, but at least makes it usable again temporarily. set page zoom to something really high like between 200-400% zoom, then reset back to 100% zoom and the text input box will reset to the bottom. its temporary though as soon as you send a reply then it goes haywire again, so after every response you send just set zoom to 200+% and then back to 100%.

    Stupid workaround but we do what we must...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Hoover, Grant 0 Reputation points
    2025-10-15T11:12:50.62+00:00

    Not ideal but you can open reading mode, scroll to the bottom of it, close reading mode, and the screen appears normal for a bit again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Haien-L 7,740 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2025-10-23T16:07:25.13+00:00

    Dear Rogelio Gámez

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A.

    May I ask if you have tried my suggestions for your case? I hope you can keep me updated on your issue in the future.

    Your satisfaction is Microsoft's priority.

    Warm regards

    Was this answer helpful?


  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Amanda W 0 Reputation points
    2025-11-03T18:36:49.8333333+00:00

    I started seeing this issue today. Very frustrating

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.