Copilot m365 textbox move to the top when copilot writes or I scroll to the bottom

Rogelio Gámez 55 Reputation points
2025-10-07T13:15:08.3866667+00:00

I was recently moved to copilot 365 and this is happening.

The textbox moves to the top and I can no longer see the conversation.

User's image

Same case for the desktop app:
User's image

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App

14 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Philip Cox 0 Reputation points
    2026-04-02T10:59:54.99+00:00

    This is still happening today!!!

    It surely is a simple CSS fix from Microsofts side?????????

    Sloppy work for such a big Corpo.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  2. Werner Schott 5 Reputation points
    2025-11-13T11:59:55.7233333+00:00

    Seriously Microsoft. Either give up of make Copilot useable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  3. Dale Capenerhurst 0 Reputation points
    2025-11-06T22:55:27.7033333+00:00

    Our work also has this issue across multiple staff.

    Does Microsoft have any fixes yet?

    Fully closing the desktop app and reopening, then going back to a previous conversation is unacceptable. It will then move the contents up again after it generates the next response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  4. Michael Nicholson 0 Reputation points
    2025-11-04T17:49:25.6033333+00:00

    Yeah this is happening to me, both in the browser and on the app. I keep doing workarounds, but it is really crushing my productivity to the point where I might have to use something else until this gets fixed. Ive tried all the suggestions on various postings Ive found about this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  5. Amanda W 0 Reputation points
    2025-11-03T18:36:49.8333333+00:00

    I started seeing this issue today. Very frustrating

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.