Edge Mobile does not sync tabs

Tareq Hijazi 0 Reputation points
2025-10-05T06:09:41.66+00:00

Edge Mobile (Android, Samsung Galaxy Fold 7), does not show Tabs from other devices although Sync is on and sync open tabs is set to ON, I have other Windows PCs and from Edge Desktop I can see Tabs from other devices, including Tabs open on my Android mobile.

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | Android

6 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. paulr0511 49,135 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-10-11T14:22:09.08+00:00

    The other thing that you can check and test is by creating and doing this on another or different profile and this is to rule out if this is an issue with your profile or not and refer to the link below as well.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/sign-in-and-create-multiple-profiles-in-microsoft-edge-df94e622-2061-49ae-ad1d-6f0e43ce6435

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Tareq Hijazi 0 Reputation points
    2025-10-07T06:07:23.8533333+00:00

    I tried with Beta and Dev versions, and I also tried on a second Android phone, same result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Tareq Hijazi 0 Reputation points
    2025-10-05T14:27:40.59+00:00

    Tried the Dev version, same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?


  4. Tareq Hijazi 0 Reputation points
    2025-10-05T11:34:44.4066667+00:00

    Same results, I tried logging in and off, reinstalling, nothing worked.

    Was this answer helpful?


  5. Tareq Hijazi 0 Reputation points
    2025-10-05T07:21:32.5233333+00:00

    I can't really tell when it started, but I recall using this feature on my mobile a couple of months back. I will try to login and off from Edge Mobile and see if that fixes the issue. I tried both logging out and in, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.