A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
I'm having the same problem. I spoke with the representative and he said the problem could be resolved within 1-2 months.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I try to use the Immersive Reader in OneNote, I get this error message, and it just started today 09/29/2025:
Sorry, we couldn't get the right information to show the text correctly.
Error Details "GetReaderModel API error: "", Response HTTP code: 0"
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
I'm having the same problem. I spoke with the representative and he said the problem could be resolved within 1-2 months.
I have a same problem.
Hello! bamxx. Thanks for the details.
This exact error began showing up for many users on 09/29/2025, which strongly suggests a temporary backend issue with the Immersive Reader API.
Here's what to do:
See if this helps. If you need further assistance, just let me know.
Best regards,
Kimberly