Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Dear ASP,
Thank you so much for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A Forum.
I hope this message finds you well. I am sorry to hear that your account has been compromised. Microsoft takes such matters very seriously and I will do my best to assist you in resolving this issue promptly.
We truly understand how frustrating and concerning this situation must be after all the steps you have already taken to try and resolve the issue. We appreciate your patience and persistence in trying multiple solutions. Your efforts do not go unnoticed, and we're here to support you every step of the way.
As Forum Moderators, we don’t have the authority to directly access or intervene in account-related issues. However, I’m here to help guide you to the right support channel that can assist you further.
To help you further, we would like to make a Microsoft account privacy request:
Kindly visit Microsoft | Account Privacy and follow these steps below:
Sign in your account and click on Privacy
- Select you request as Contact us
- Choose you region
- Choose your product
- Describe your privacy concern and your contact email
Please submit your concern to the Microsoft Privacy Team or Data Protection Officer, they will contact you directly.
Thank you for your time and patience, feel free to keep me updated.