Why can't I redeem Rewards Points for Amazon gift cards?

Rat Wrangler 20 Reputation points
2025-09-25T21:03:32.1366667+00:00

Last month, I had no problems redeeming some points for Amazon gift cards. I did so twice, and both times went smoothly. Today, I cannot even redeem points for a $5 gift card, as the option is not available. I have found no explanation so far on Microsoft's nor Amazon's sites. Why was this option removed, and why wasn't I notified? Thanks.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

Answer accepted by question author
Estrella721 46,670 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-09-25T21:44:57.8966667+00:00

Hi, thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Q&A forum. I’m happy to help.

Some Microsoft Rewards options frequently run out of stock due to high demand in your region. If you see a gift card but it says “Not available right now,” the most common reason is that it is out of stock.

They are typically restocked periodically, but Microsoft has not announced a specific schedule for when this will happen. I recommend checking your Redeem page regularly so you can be among the first to redeem them as soon as they become available. Thank you!

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest