Compromised Account

Ameir Yasser 20 Reputation points
2025-09-20T15:50:46.0466667+00:00

Hello,

I am in a grave situation regarding my Xbox/Microsoft account

I received a series of emails which leads to this:

Microsoft Account

Microsoft Account security information deleted

The following security information was just deleted from the Microsoft account [Mod Removed] :-my email-If this is you, then you can safely ignore this email.

If this isn't you, a malicious user has access to your account. Please review your recent activity and we'll help protect your account.

To summarize my current problem, I can't log into my Xbox/Microsoft with my email since it has been deleted. my Xbox gamer tag still exists but it has been swapped with a foreign email. I have tried every other way but always end up with sites that require my original email. How am I supposed to get my account back when MY email has been wiped off??? Can someone please help me I am desperate. Please, I am still subscribed to Xbox Gamepass.

[Moderator edit: Updated tags from Community Centre | Discuss the Q&A site | Get started on Q&A ]

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,711 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
2025-09-20T15:58:28.92+00:00

Hey there, Ameir Yasser

As your account has been hacked and your information has been changed on your Microsoft account, please can you reach out to Xbox Support via this link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Once you have signed into an account, please click onto contact us and use the image underneath to select the right options to request a call back from Xbox Support.

User's image

Please make sure you are requesting a call back from support during their opening hours. This can be found on the contact us page under the contact us button. Please explain everything to the agent over the phone so they can try and help with this.

Hope this helps,
Nathan

Was this answer helpful?


0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.