New Outlook Missing the Microsoft To Do app

Dan McFarland 35 Reputation points
2025-09-16T05:16:23.84+00:00

I have a Microsoft 365 Family plan and my "New Outlook" is missing the "Microsoft To Do" app. It wasn't on the sidebar nor was it in my "More Apps". So, where can I go to access it and import it into my New Outlook so I can install it on its left-hand sidebar?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

Answer accepted by question author
Randy Baroja 20,790 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-09-16T06:01:04.97+00:00

Hi,

Nice to meet you! My name is Randy and I'm an independent advisor.

In the New Outlook, Microsoft To Do isn’t built into the sidebar like in the old version, so you won’t see it under "More Apps." Instead, you can open To Do directly at todo.microsoft.com or install the app from the Microsoft Store and it will sync with your Outlook account. Flagged emails in New Outlook still show up automatically in To Do, so you don’t lose that link, but if you want quick access you’ll need to pin To Do separately to your taskbar or start menu.

Kind regards,

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.

2 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Randy Stabler 0 Reputation points
    2025-10-27T14:22:00.0366667+00:00

    I did not really get the answer I was looking for. I have looked at some video tutorials online on how to use TODO with the new outlook and they show the TODO app on the Outlook task bar on the left. There appears to be integration with TODO and emails and calendar but the TODO app that I have on my Microsoft 365 doesn't integrate with my emails and my TODO items do not show up in MyDay. How can I get my TODO app to integrate with my Outlook emails and Calendar?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Julia 0 Reputation points
    2025-12-22T19:07:59.0566667+00:00

    I have the same problem with Outlook für Mac. Microsoft To Do is visible in the online version and functions properly but not in the latest outlook desktop version for Mac.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments