Dear Support I would like to claim the exam fee I paid for my certification from my employer. How can I get to the invoice for the exam fee so that I can download it?

Medha Raj 30 Reputation points
2025-09-08T06:32:12.9333333+00:00

Dear Support I would like to claim the exam fee I paid for my certification from my employer. How can I get to the invoice for the exam fee so that I can download it?

Azure | Azure Training
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Gowtham CP 8,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2025-09-08T10:00:10.9766667+00:00

Hello Medha Raj ,

Thank you for reaching out on the Microsoft Q&A.

To get the invoice for your certification exam:

  1. Check your email – After payment, Pearson VUE sends a “Confirmation of Payment” email which serves as your receipt.
  2. From Pearson VUE dashboard – Sign in to Pearson VUE, go to My Receipts or Order History, and download your invoice.
  3. If you can’t access the invoice – Raise a request through Microsoft Credentials Support.

I hope this helps!

If the information is useful, please accept the answer and upvote it to assist other community members.


Was this answer helpful?


0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.