Azure OpenAI resource blocked with 403 Forbidden — request unblock

Ar Dr 0 Reputation points
2025-09-03T17:09:25.7733333+00:00

Hi,
I am setting up my project with help of chatgpt, which has made so many mistakes that I have got banned hehehe
This is the message I have got from you when trying to work in your azure cloud shell:

403 Forbidden: {"error":{"code":"Forbidden","message":"Your resource has been temporarily blocked because we detected unusual behavior."}}

Subscription ID: REDACTED

Resource Name: openai-coin-trace

Region: West Europe

Deployment: gpt-4.1

Apim-request-id = 20e35f40-cd57-4123-814e-818eb747f3ca

The block was triggered by unusual request behavior while debugging my application. I have since stopped all traffic by scaling my container app to 0 replicas - That was yesterday, today still blocked.

And if I can get explanation what not to do! So this does not happen again.

Thank you.

Foundry Tools
Foundry Tools

Formerly known as Azure AI Services or Azure Cognitive Services is a unified collection of prebuilt AI capabilities within the Microsoft Foundry platform


1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Manas R Mohanty 17,270 Reputation points Moderator
    2025-09-04T10:51:33.9766667+00:00

    Hi Ar Dr

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    We are creating support ticket and escalating to product group for unblocking

    Please help with details requested in private message.

    User's image

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.