Lockscreen that requires PIN every time it "locks"

Ali 25 Reputation points
2025-08-25T01:28:38.32+00:00

Not sure why this should be so difficult to set up, but I want my screen set to lock out access when there is no activity for several minutes. To me, that's what "Screenlock" means. I've tried following the instructions and I can get the screen to turn off but it doesn't require a PIN to get back in, it just opens back up with any key press. I have chosen PIN in Hello. I have tried restarting after adjusting the settings. The only time it requires the PIN is after a restart, but not when the screen shuts down. I have been putting "lock" in quotes sarcastically because it doesn't seem to be possible to lock anything unless the computer is restarted.

Trying to sort this out, I see two options Under Accounts > Sign in options (see below) under Additional settings, but neither offers the ability to have the computer require a password or PIN after the screen shuts down, the only choices are "Never" and "When PC wakes up from sleep". It seems like there should be at least one additional option, "After screen shuts down".

Can someone help? What am I missing??

Lockscreen settings Screenshot 2025-08-24 180347

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Haytham-C 5,630 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2025-08-25T09:17:28.7233333+00:00

Hello Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A and informed us about the issue. In order to set up the PIN upon screen lock as you desired, please try this method:

Configure Screen Saving:

  • Search for Change screen saver in the windows search box on the start menu
  • in the Screen Saver settings dialog, choose a screen saver > Set the wait time to the duration you want before screen turn off and locks
  • Check the box that indicate "On resume, display logon screen" > Apply > Ok

If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".  

Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. nobuko c 125.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-08-25T02:51:45.91+00:00

    Hello.

    I looked at the image, but there aren’t any additional settings available.

    Are you signed in to Windows with a Microsoft account?

    Or are you using a local account?

    There might be an issue with your user profile.

    Try creating a new local administrator account, and check if that account works properly.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/manage-user-accounts-in-windows-104dc19f-6430-4b49-6a2b-e4dbd1dcdf32

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?