Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can't sign into AT&T account or even access the website as of 2 days ago! I only have the Edge Browser. When I click on my user name, I get an error message that says something went wrong!I can't even access customer support for AT&T! I get the following message:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.att.com/support/article/my-account/KM1009058?" on this server.
Reference #18.5253d117.1755462902.110c284c
https://errors.edgesuite.net/18.5253d117.1755462902.110c284c
What is happening and how do I fix this error?
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi! This can happen suddenly if your IP address, cookies, or browser headers were recently blacklisted, or if you’re using a VPN, proxy, or even certain browser extensions. Since you mentioned this started just two days ago, it’s likely tied to either cached browsing data or an IP reputation issue rather than a permanent block.
To fix this, start by disabling any VPN/proxy, then clear Edge’s cache and cookies (edge://settings/clearBrowserData) and try opening AT&T in a new InPrivate window.
If that doesn’t work, disable all browser extensions and flush your DNS by running ipconfig /flushdns in PowerShell, then restart your router.
The answer I received made sense but did NOT solve my problem.