Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.
May I know what troubleshooting steps have you already taken?
If you haven't tried anything yet please start by:
You can try two wsreset commands. First, start with the wsreset.exe command:
- Press the Windows + R key to open the Run dialog box.
- Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
- A blank Command Prompt window will open for a few seconds, and then it will close automatically.
- Microsoft Store will open > try to download again.
If the issue persists, please try running the wsreset -i command:
- Press the Windows + R key to open the Run dialog box.
- Type wsreset -i (notice the space between wsreset and -i) and press Enter.
- A blank Command Prompt window will open for a few seconds.
- Open Microsoft Store and click the Library icon to reinstall Microsoft Store.
- After Microsoft Store reinstalls, it will automatically restart the Microsoft Store app > then attempt to download again.
If the issue persists, please provide more details by answering my questions.
Click "Add comment" below to let me know.
Regards,
John J.D.