Accessing Microsoft Teams using organizational or personal credentials
Dear @Adirath Kura,
Good day! Welcome to Q&A forum!
Please understand that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to cover your organization domain name in the description. Please notice to hide these personal or organization information next time you post error or some information to protect personal data.
Based on your screenshot, it appears you're accessing Teams via the iOS mobile app.
However, to be sure and to understand the situation better, could I confirm the following information:
- Are you experiencing this issue on a Windows PC, Mac, mobile device, or web browser?
- What Teams mobile app version are you using? If it is via the iOS mobile app, you could check it by: Click on your profile picture > Choose Settings > About > Teams version
- When you mention 'seeing previous accounts,' does this occur on the Teams login screen, in Windows account settings, or elsewhere?
Your confirmation would be very helpful!
Regarding your situation, I have tested it on my end, and this is what I see on my Teams via iOS mobile app when it comes to removing accounts from Teams mobile app:
This is the Home Page when I open Teams:
When I click on my profile photo on the top left and go to + Add account:
I could see accounts that I have logged in before > I choose Edit:
Then, I could Edit/Remove accounts there with the Remove button visible:
However, that is not the current account that is signed in. To sign out of my current account, I click on my profile photo > go to Settings > Sign out
This is my Teams version (Settings > About):
If you’re able to share a bit more about your situation, I might be able to suggest some helpful next steps. Feel free to reach out whenever there’s an update, I’d really appreciate hearing from you!
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.