A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Dear Dawson Hodge,
Welcome to the Microsoft Community.
I understand that you're having issues opening PowerPoint files on your iPad and it's happening across multiple documents, I understand your frustration and will help you troubleshoot to the best of my ability.
In order to better identify the cause of the issue, I'd like to know a little more about it with you:
- Can I ask if your other Office programmes are opening the files properly? For example, Excel, Word and other files.
Is your PowerPoint installed from the same source as other Office programmes? - You mentioned that it opens on a Mac and no longer shows up, is it not possible that it doesn't respond after clicking on the file? Looking forward to more info there on this.
- Also, I noticed you described inserting an image, is that the error message for the screenshot? If so, you can share it with us again and can give us a clearer picture of your issue.
In the process of confirming the above information with you, you can also try the following options to troubleshoot first:
- Uninstall Excel in iPad and reinstall it. According to the feedback from previous users, I have found users with the same error message as yours in Excel, you can refer to this thread: Office 365 Excel on iPad will no longer open files - Microsoft Community
Reinstall: Install and set up Office on an iPhone or iPad - Microsoft Support
2.According to your description of the error message, I found an official article on troubleshooting, which describes a bit more methods, I hope you can be patient to view: Troubleshoot a damaged presentation in PowerPoint - Microsoft 365 Apps | Microsoft Learn
- If you can't open these files on other devices, it is very likely that the files are corrupted, you can try to repair the files to check if they can be opened normally: Open a document after a file corruption error - Microsoft Support
- Are your files saved in OneDrive?
Please understand that the preliminary information may not allow us to understand the direction of the problem very clearly, I hope you can share more information with us to troubleshoot.
Thank you for your understanding and patience and we look forward to your updates.
Best regards
Isabella-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist