Something went wrong. [7q6ca]

Anonymous
2024-09-19T04:19:07+00:00

when i try to log in to any microsoft product on my pc i get this.

Correlation Id: e570e123-9fba-490d-ab83-477e83ed37a1 Timestamp: 2024-09-19T04:17:42.000Z DPTI: ecda807399621841594d7a09e7310fd49eb348938e6ca0fcc051251a92eb070d Error Tag: 7q6ca Error Code: 2147483661

i then have to use task manager to close it since it just keeps popping back up.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

17 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T15:37:37+00:00

    I have had this issue as well and have done everything from uninstalling microsoft office, going into my oneauth files and identify files in app data and deleting them, updating Microsoft office, updating windows, restarting the computer, and to trying to call Microsoft. None has seemed to be working either. Yes I am able to access my information from the web but not any software on the computer. I at least now have the ability to login to OneDrive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T00:18:20+00:00

    I resolved mine

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T00:13:11+00:00

    I resolved mine by running System repair.

    I noticed the error only happen on my desktop computer and not my laptop. After a troubleshoot session with Microsoft Tech Support they guided me to the right direction. I was planning to reinstall the whole thing, but before that I tried to do System repair and it resolved my issue. My computer is a Dell and I ran Dell SupportAssist > System Repair.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T07:02:28+00:00

    I also have the same problem. But all it said was "Something went Wrong" and then i was not able to log into my account anymore. I didn't get any kind of mail aswell and the support section was not helpful too. After a few days when I tried logging into that account, I was redirected to the signup page to create a new account. When I tried to make an account with the same mail, it worked but everything from the old account was lost and all the Xbox , minecraft achievements aswell. I am in desperate need of help right now and it was a big loss.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T14:10:01+00:00

    This did not fix the issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments