Something went wrong. [7q6ca]

Anonymous
2024-09-19T04:19:07+00:00

when i try to log in to any microsoft product on my pc i get this.

Correlation Id: e570e123-9fba-490d-ab83-477e83ed37a1 Timestamp: 2024-09-19T04:17:42.000Z DPTI: ecda807399621841594d7a09e7310fd49eb348938e6ca0fcc051251a92eb070d Error Tag: 7q6ca Error Code: 2147483661

i then have to use task manager to close it since it just keeps popping back up.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

17 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T00:18:20+00:00

    I resolved mine

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T15:37:37+00:00

    I have had this issue as well and have done everything from uninstalling microsoft office, going into my oneauth files and identify files in app data and deleting them, updating Microsoft office, updating windows, restarting the computer, and to trying to call Microsoft. None has seemed to be working either. Yes I am able to access my information from the web but not any software on the computer. I at least now have the ability to login to OneDrive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-06T22:02:34+00:00

    I had the same issue. It started when I was required to change my Microsoft password.

    Since then, I had logged onto my computer using my PIN and started to get the above-mentioned error.

    RESOLUTION: Logout, then login using the Microsoft password, not the computer PIN.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-15T10:54:16+00:00

    Me too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T05:49:57+00:00

    hello i cant log on to anything with windows exel word etc all the same issue for over a year and has cost a small fortune to get to this point

    then an it guy said that your computers look like they cannot connet to the internet although they are connect

    one via lan the other via wifi

    then the another it guy said use a wifi dongel which i now have and still cant log into it

    however just yesterday one drive logged in magically on my pc

    also keeps coming up saying to buy the new windows package all the time , which i thought once you have the package you only need to upgrade to the new one if you wanted to

    i dont know what to do !! ??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments