Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Dear Spencer John,
Welcome to the Microsoft Community.
I understand that you encounter the following error message when opening any Microsoft product. I apologize for the unpleasant experience this has caused you.
Since you've chosen the Outlook section, I will need to ask you a few more questions to better seek a solution to your issue.
Is the error occurring when you try to log in to activate your Office software?
Are you able to log into your account normally on the Outlook web version?
I look forward to your answer. Please note that the information requested above is necessary for further analysis and resolution of your situation.
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.
Thank you for taking the time. Have a nice day.
Best regards
Yolanda - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist