Something went wrong. [7q6ca]

Anonymous
2024-09-19T04:19:07+00:00

when i try to log in to any microsoft product on my pc i get this.

Correlation Id: e570e123-9fba-490d-ab83-477e83ed37a1 Timestamp: 2024-09-19T04:17:42.000Z DPTI: ecda807399621841594d7a09e7310fd49eb348938e6ca0fcc051251a92eb070d Error Tag: 7q6ca Error Code: 2147483661

i then have to use task manager to close it since it just keeps popping back up.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

17 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T05:49:57+00:00

    hello i cant log on to anything with windows exel word etc all the same issue for over a year and has cost a small fortune to get to this point

    then an it guy said that your computers look like they cannot connet to the internet although they are connect

    one via lan the other via wifi

    then the another it guy said use a wifi dongel which i now have and still cant log into it

    however just yesterday one drive logged in magically on my pc

    also keeps coming up saying to buy the new windows package all the time , which i thought once you have the package you only need to upgrade to the new one if you wanted to

    i dont know what to do !! ??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-15T10:54:16+00:00

    Me too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T00:18:20+00:00

    I resolved mine

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T00:13:11+00:00

    I resolved mine by running System repair.

    I noticed the error only happen on my desktop computer and not my laptop. After a troubleshoot session with Microsoft Tech Support they guided me to the right direction. I was planning to reinstall the whole thing, but before that I tried to do System repair and it resolved my issue. My computer is a Dell and I ran Dell SupportAssist > System Repair.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T07:02:28+00:00

    I also have the same problem. But all it said was "Something went Wrong" and then i was not able to log into my account anymore. I didn't get any kind of mail aswell and the support section was not helpful too. After a few days when I tried logging into that account, I was redirected to the signup page to create a new account. When I tried to make an account with the same mail, it worked but everything from the old account was lost and all the Xbox , minecraft achievements aswell. I am in desperate need of help right now and it was a big loss.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments