A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Using GBoard solves a lot of similar problems.
Bernd
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I had been frustrated for a while that using OneNote on a Samsung Tablet with a keyboard was leading to a jumpy cursor. If you tried to type "For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)" you'd end up with "e Salute You) For Those About To Rock (W" since the cursor would jump the character after the parenthesis. I found several threads here that recommended reinstalling or clearing cache or whatever but none of those solve the problem. I think I finally stumbled across a potential source of the problem and a few solutions. It seems that the conflict is between the Samsung software keyboard and any physical keyboard (doesn't seem to matter whether it's bluetooth or a Samsung direct connect keyboard) that is somehow leading to a strange code (only with OneNote so far as I can tell). Two ways to fix it:
Hopefully this solves other people's problems, as either option took care of the issue for me. I know I've been frustrated by this for a while, so hope this helps a few people (including perhaps MS and/or Samsung to isolate where the conflict actually is).
Good luck!
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Using GBoard solves a lot of similar problems.
Bernd