A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Hi Maximma,
Yes, I feel your pain. It is clear Microsoft has abandoned it's personal customers to their fate and left them floating on the raft of the Medusa when it comes to technical support.
Anyhow, the only thing I would suggest is to double check that you have not signed in to your private Hotmail/Outlook email account on ANY of your work PCs/Laptops/Tablets through any internet browser- Edge/Chrome/Safari etc. You may have done this and forgotten about it and that is what is causing the conflict and appearance of the yellow triangle.
Do the same with your personal PC/ Laptop and Tablets. Make sure you have not signed into your work outlook account on any of them… Either through Microsoft Apps like Office etc or your work email through a browser.
What I believe Microsoft is doing without explaining is this:- Engineering the software so that only ONE Outlook account can operate on only ONE piece of hardware at any ONE time.
I hope this works.