A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Hello again,
I think I have found the problem. I have a personal Microsoft 365 subscription and a work Microsoft Subscription. When I tried the solution by George posted above it worked but only for a while. The yellow triangle would return and I couldn't figure out why until one day I noticed what appears to trigger it's appearance.
When I am at home I use my desktop pc for personal stuff and I am signed into my Microsoft office apps using my personal email address. But every so often I would use the desktop PC to check my work emails. I would do this using my browser to log onto my work portal and from there onto the web version of outlook to view my work emails. When I signed in I would get a prompt saying 'Would I like to remain signed in on this PC?'. I normally reply yes. I noticed this was causing the yellow triangle to appear. Solution: make sure and sign out of your work account even if it is through a web browser.
It's blows my mind how software has become so complex and software companies provide no instruction or technical support to help users figure out the programs they develop.