How do I get Visio for personal use? I have Personal 365 subscription and it's not there

Anonymous
2024-07-26T12:38:10+00:00

Hi,

I want to download Visio for my personal use. I tried purchasing but it asked me for a bunch of business details and email, and I don't have any since this will only be for personal use.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Visio | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-27T09:21:28+00:00

    Hello Fiona Marie Hernandez,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

    Per your description, I understand you need to get Visio for personal use.

    I'd like to convey that Visio is a stand-alone application, it's not included in your Personal 365 subscription.

    For personal use, you may buy a non-subscription version such as Visio Professional or Visio Standard 2021, the Visio license is associated with your personal Microsoft account.

    For your reference: Buy Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 Buy Microsoft Visio Standard 2021

    Here is a support article about installing Visio App: Install Visio

    I hope it helps!

    Let me know if you have any concerns, I'll be glad to help you.

    Thanks for your time and cooperation! Hope you have a nice day!

    Best regards,

    Tina

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments