When connecting onedrive with samsung Gallery I get an error

Anonymous
2024-07-23T17:01:19+00:00

When trying to connect onedrive and Samsung gallery on my samsung phone, I get an error saying account unavailable and that the microsoft account is already connected to a samsung account. To remove the current Samsung account go to my microsoft Account settings. I have no idea how to proceed. Any help appreciated

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

10 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T17:06:31+00:00

    Thank you for your continued support of Microsoft products. We value your feedback and understand your decision to choose to use Dropbox.

    Do not hesitate to ask the community at any time in case you have any questions in the future. I will do my best to provide you with technical support.

    Thank you for your understanding and support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T16:52:39+00:00

    No, I will not be wasting any more time on this. I have spent days on it already.

    Dropbox just works flawlessly

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T15:18:53+00:00

    Thank you for your patience in trying and cooperating. Microsoft attaches great importance to user experience, if it's convenient, could you report this issue in OneDrive · Community (microsoft.com) so that the OneDrive team can take note of it as soon as possible. Please share the feedback link here after submitting as it will allow others on the forum to vote for your submission, including me. More votes will lead to more visibility and higher priority to the development team. 

    We appreciate your feedback, please click Yes or No to help us improve the support experience and help others with similar concerns.

    Hope you are keeping safe and well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T11:14:26+00:00

    Thank for the suggestions but nothing has worked. I am stopping using onedrive and have connected dropbox which works flawlessly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-24T20:28:28+00:00

    If you have disconnected the link in your Microsoft account as well as Samsung account and still encounter this error message, I would like to suggest you refer to the solution shared in the following thread of the same issue to observe how things are going.

    Samsung OneDrive : This Samsung account is already connected to a - Microsoft Community

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments