All my sways have disappeared?? Where can I get them back?

Anonymous
2024-06-07T11:37:07+00:00

All my sways have disappeared this morning? Yesterday all my sways were there and working fine and this morning these have disappeared and there are no sways left.

How do I retrieve all my sways back? Where do I locate to do this? Where are they saved?

Under Microsoft 365 Home - you can see the titles but when you click into them they state 'this sway is unavailable, most likely been deleted or the link is erroneous, if you are the owner check your deleted sways'

There are no deleted sways. I tried to create a new one then go back to my sways and still nothing in deleted.

As other users have reported this, I assume there must be a problem and not just mine.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2024-06-07T11:56:36+00:00

Yes, I have a ticket submitted. Will update here if I discover anything useful.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

4 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T15:05:50+00:00

    I've not had a reply to my ticket yet, but my Sways have returned.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T11:48:18+00:00

    Have you also reported this?

    Something must have happened, the same has happened to my partners.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T11:47:13+00:00

    The same issue here. I hope Microsoft will solve this :/ .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T11:41:54+00:00

    I've had exactly the same thing this morning. All the Sways have gone and all the public links are dead. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments