Hi Ganiknp,
Thank you for reaching out. My name is Leo, a user just like you. I'd be happy to help you with your concern.
May I know what was done before you encountered the issue? What options or formulas were used? It would be very helpful if you could provide a screenshot and more information regarding the issue for us to understand it better. Please note that the online version of Office Excel and the desktop version have different features available. There are limitations in the online version that are only available in the desktop version. For this error, it might be the case. If you want to fully utilize the features of Office apps, it is recommended to use the desktop version. We will wait for your response for further investigation. In case you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to post it here in this forum. We, the community users, are always here to help. Thank you!
Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated. I hope I provided a helpful information regarding your concern! Let me know if you have any further questions. Be safe always!
Best Regards,
Leo