Is Microsoft Access available for Mac Users?

Anonymous
2023-08-17T03:19:10+00:00

How can i download Microsoft Access for Macintosh? (M2 Macbook Air 2022) is it available for Mac Users?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

30 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-13T20:43:57+00:00

    This is true and please before starting any school get a PC, don't waste your money on MAC .. get HP or Lenovo. Many IT courses don't take MAC as the platform because of Access. Now I have to buy a PC to get my school done, which I wasted $2000 dollars for MAC.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T16:40:11+00:00

    Claris Filemaker is an excellent product and very powerful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. George Hepworth 23,135 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-02-26T19:22:05+00:00

    It is possible to install Windows emulation software on a Mac, which allows you to install Access in that Windows emulator. Before buying a whole second laptop or computer, look into this option. Search for "Windows emulation software for Mac".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T21:24:04+00:00

    Thanks for the recommendation. I appreciate your comment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T21:25:10+00:00

    Hi Lisa,

    That is a great suggestion. I haven't looked at that product in a long time.

    I will check it out.

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments