A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Hi Lisa,
That is a great suggestion. I haven't looked at that product in a long time.
I will check it out.
John
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How can i download Microsoft Access for Macintosh? (M2 Macbook Air 2022) is it available for Mac Users?
A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Lisa,
That is a great suggestion. I haven't looked at that product in a long time.
I will check it out.
John
Thanks for the recommendation. I appreciate your comment.
It is possible to install Windows emulation software on a Mac, which allows you to install Access in that Windows emulator. Before buying a whole second laptop or computer, look into this option. Search for "Windows emulation software for Mac".
Claris Filemaker is an excellent product and very powerful.
This is true and please before starting any school get a PC, don't waste your money on MAC .. get HP or Lenovo. Many IT courses don't take MAC as the platform because of Access. Now I have to buy a PC to get my school done, which I wasted $2000 dollars for MAC.