A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Dear AGI,
I did a test with Excel for the web and it seems that I can't reproduce the issue in our environment.
We currently seem to not receive some users reporting the issue. The issue may be related to the print feature in Excel for the web in your tenant and I'm afraid that there may be nothing you can do at your side to fix the issue. As a way you can do at your side, I think that you can clear the browser cache, close the browser, wait some time and then do a test again to see if the issue is a temporary issue in your environment. If the issue persists after some time, I think that the next step may be to involve our related team to further investigate the issue with some corresponding logs from your side. I kindly suggest you contact the administrator if you aren't the administrator and let him open a support ticket for our related team as soon as possible by the steps in the following article so that they can try their best to help you fix the problem on their side directly.
Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn
How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support
Thanks for your understanding and hope that the issue can be soon recovered by our related team from their side!
Sincerely
Cliff | Microsoft Community Moderator