A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
It would help to close the notebook 😋
Bernd
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I deleted a notebook, but it still appears. Tried to delete it from OneDrive - but it cannot be seen there. Any help would be much appreciated.
Windows 11 Pro
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It would help to close the notebook 😋
Bernd
Hello
I apologize for the confusion.
If you have deleted a notebook in OneNote, but it still appears in your list of notebooks, there are a few steps you can try to completely remove it:
Close OneNote completely. Press the "Windows key + R" to open the Run dialog box. Type %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneNote\16.0\Cache and press Enter. Delete all the files and folders present in the Cache folder. Restart OneNote and check if the deleted notebook is still visible.
This should resolve your issue.
Regards,
Abdal
As I mentioned in my original post, this file CANNOT be seen on OneDrive.
I dont want to restore it - I want it deleted permanantly.
Sorry, these suggestions do not help in solving my problem at all.
Thanks!
Hello
Thanks for additional details.
It seems that your file is deleted.
I would suggest you to go to www.onedrive.com and then go to recycle bin of Onedrive and check if the files are there. You can then restore your files from there.
I hope this information helps.
Regards,
Abdal
Hi Abdal,
As mentioned in my post and as per screenshot posted,....
I see it in OneNote - marked in RED
I dont see it on OneDrive.