A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
I found something from over a year ago, please review this and see if it helps
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have read that in that latest update of onenote there is the palm rejection option, but I don't see it. I have a tablet Lenovo M10 and I'm using a non-bluetooth pen. How I activate the palm rejection?
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I found something from over a year ago, please review this and see if it helps
Hi Ariana Aguirre:
May I know whether there are any updates to your question? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,
Tin
"I have read that in that latest update of onenote there is the palm rejection option"
Please post the article you read that said this.
Here is the latest post but do not see anything about this "Palm rejection" =- OneNote for web gets a ton of new improvements - OnMSFT.com