MICR FONTS for windows

Anonymous
2020-05-07T15:39:17+00:00

Where can I find MICR FONTS for windows*

<Moved from Office/Access/home/Windows>*

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

5 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. George Hepworth 23,130 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2020-05-07T16:07:17+00:00

    Your best bet is an internet search. Google or Bing ought to work.

    Here's the first one I found MICRO Fonts. Of course, I can't vouch for it other than pointing out that it popped up in a standard search.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-07T16:15:09+00:00

    Yes I found that one and many others with a search.  I need this for a personal and seldom use for checks.  I can buy pre printed checks for less.  I used to have them but through Windows update I have lost them.  Thank  you though.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. George Hepworth 23,130 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2020-05-07T16:38:02+00:00

    How did you originally obtain the MICR fonts? Is that source not available any longer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-07T16:45:10+00:00

    It has been a few years ago and dont remember where.  I have no given up.  Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. ScottGem 68,845 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2020-05-07T17:56:53+00:00

    MICR fonts are not enough. There is special ink used in printing checks, so just the fonts is insufficient. You need a special Toner.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments