A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
MICR fonts are not enough. There is special ink used in printing checks, so just the fonts is insufficient. You need a special Toner.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Where can I find MICR FONTS for windows*
<Moved from Office/Access/home/Windows>*
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
MICR fonts are not enough. There is special ink used in printing checks, so just the fonts is insufficient. You need a special Toner.
It has been a few years ago and dont remember where. I have no given up. Thank you.
How did you originally obtain the MICR fonts? Is that source not available any longer?
Yes I found that one and many others with a search. I need this for a personal and seldom use for checks. I can buy pre printed checks for less. I used to have them but through Windows update I have lost them. Thank you though.
Your best bet is an internet search. Google or Bing ought to work.
Here's the first one I found MICRO Fonts. Of course, I can't vouch for it other than pointing out that it popped up in a standard search.