I can't change the language of Outlook.

Anonymous
2025-02-25T09:51:42+00:00

what can I do?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T08:47:55+00:00

    Dear 涛 夏

    Thank you for using Microsoft products and posting in the community.

    Now, Microsoft is gradually pushing a solution to the language problem. Some users already describe that they can already change the language. You can try modifying the language of Outlook to see if it goes back to normal, if you still can't modify it, I hope you continue to wait for a while, Microsoft will continue to push the solution.

    Thank you for your understanding and support.

    Best wishes

    Clark | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T12:26:15+00:00

    Dear 夏涛

    I'm surprised and overwhelmed that you clicked No Help. Because this is a hot issue these days, we are actively collecting feedback from users and when the issue is resolved, we contact the user directly to explain that the issue has been resolved.

    This is not a problem that our forums can solve, this is a problem on the server development side and it's not our fault. All we can do is collect user feedback and when the problem is finally resolved we will explain the situation to the user.

    Best wishes

    Clark | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T11:15:05+00:00

    Dear 夏涛

    Thank you for using Microsoft products and posting them to the community.

    For your Outlook mailbox description, once you change the language, it always reverts to English.

    Recently, many users have told us about this problem, it is not a problem with your mailbox, it is caused by the Mailbox server anomaly, we also count this problem.

    You can click Help - Feedback - Ask a question on the toolbar to submit this issue to Microsoft.

    I know it affects your work and your life, if there is any progress I will contact you directly, I hope you can be patient, thank you.

    Best wishes

    Clark | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments