Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Same problem. Someone hacked me and changed my language for russian, but i changed manually. So in my email and phone stay Russian
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The outlook app on my android phone has begun displaying in japanese, despite my default language being set to english on both my phone and in the outlook app itself. How do i fix this?
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same problem. Someone hacked me and changed my language for russian, but i changed manually. So in my email and phone stay Russian
Solution above worked for me for the issue where things were showing up in Traditional Chinese for me. Fix seems to be holding.
sam issue here,
if I enabled "Outlook Device Policy" as Device admin app, it will also effect others apps
very annoyed
Was having similar issues was described by several:
Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy 25
Behaviors experienced:
Solution:
In Android System Settings , navigate to General Management, go to Language and delete the additional languages (in my case, left English as the only one).
Then under General Management l, go to Language Packs and do the same (I'm pretty sure this was unnecessarybuy I did both of these things and it worked for me whereas nothing else worked for days)...
I'll be installing the secondary language again since it helps detect Spanish (or w/e other languages you use) words in auto correct and the swipe keyboard.
Hope this helps others
Hello,
My Hotmail account was hacked and is now secured but the language is now in Russian. I have ensured the language on Microsoft on the browser is English and logged out, clearer cache. I cannot navigate my emails and I cannot change the language. Help!!