Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Do you perhaps have the Immersive Reader enabled?
Switch to the View tab or the Immersive Reader tab to close it again.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Since a couple of weeks my outlook changed.
My e-mails are displayed with a lot of space between the lines and the view of the reading pane is different.
Not really readable and efficient.
I don't know how this happened and i can't seem to set it back.
See attached for an example of how i see my e-mails for the moment.
anyone an idea on how to get the standard back?
Thanks,
Belinda
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Do you perhaps have the Immersive Reader enabled?
Switch to the View tab or the Immersive Reader tab to close it again.
Hello BelTib,
Good day! Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you!
I read your thread and get some background information of your scenario. To better understand and investigate your issue, I may need some more detailed information from your side so that I can narrow down the issue in the right way:
Initially, I asked for some information as I couldn't find the some above requested in your case description so that we can understand some more specific scenario for your current situation. If you share the information requested above, it will help us for additional inquiries.
Note: Due to forum policy and to protect sensitive information, please share with me the information requested above under "View Private Messages".
Here are the steps to open private messages: To view private messaging options> click your profile picture at the top on the right > select the My Profile option. Click View private message. (I have sent a message to you to open the entry of your private message.)
I look forward to your next update for further analysis. Thank you very much for your cooperation. Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Nafis Iqbal Shuvo