Confirmed working. No action required on my servers.
Nice work everyone.
Thank you for your help.
Kind regards.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there.
Recently. I have the below error coming up on multiple 2016 essential servers when doing password changes via the Essentials Dashboards.
I can confirm that passwords are not syncing to 365.
I have tired disabling 365 integration. Then re enabling. Same issue.
Anyone else seen this issue?
Confirmed working. No action required on my servers.
Nice work everyone.
Thank you for your help.
Kind regards.
Looks like this issue has returned
on my 2016 essential servers. Testing now.....
Appears to be working again now.
Is this working, I just built a new WSE 2016 server and I couldn't get the sync to work.
I installed this to fix on new builds.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ucs6oj53so7m09/msoidcli_64bit.msi?dl=0