The Windows Server Essentials Service cannot synchronize the user password to the online identity repository

Jesse Flintoff 236 Reputation points
2021-07-10T03:23:36.39+00:00

Hi there.

Recently. I have the below error coming up on multiple 2016 essential servers when doing password changes via the Essentials Dashboards.

I can confirm that passwords are not syncing to 365.

I have tired disabling 365 integration. Then re enabling. Same issue.

Anyone else seen this issue?

113467-image.png

Windows for business | Windows Server | User experience | Other

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Jesse Flintoff 236 Reputation points
    2021-12-28T22:01:45.927+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. David Moore 6 Reputation points
    2021-12-28T14:56:59.42+00:00

    Is this working, I just built a new WSE 2016 server and I couldn't get the sync to work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Jesse Flintoff 236 Reputation points
    2021-11-21T20:32:24.113+00:00

    Appears to be working again now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  4. Jesse Flintoff 236 Reputation points
    2021-11-18T21:08:40.777+00:00

    Looks like this issue has returned150719-1.jpg on my 2016 essential servers. Testing now.....

    Was this answer helpful?


  5. Jesse Flintoff 236 Reputation points
    2021-10-15T02:03:16.453+00:00

    Confirmed working. No action required on my servers.

    Nice work everyone.

    Thank you for your help.

    Kind regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.