Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Hello Arquel C. I previously made an account that had only one email adress so that was also primary email adress and around some time there was a issue with the account, so i contacted Microsoft support and this led to my account being renamed ( Replaced old email with new email address) this was done by Microsoft support at request and on November 23th 2023 it was changed. I also have a email of that. After that i logged into the Microsoft apps i have and etc and pretty much every app changed automatically to my new email adress, including xbox account. I can also sign in everywhere with the new email adress. But i discovered that Skype also was still somehow displaying my old primary email and i managed to get that changed but for the feedbackportal.microsoft.com account it seems there is nowhere an option to change the email which i thought would change automatically.
Step 1,2 and 3 I've already done a d unfortunately no change step 4 not but i want it to be the same as what my Microsoft account email is now. I'm trying to get it right for a long time but not successful unfortunately.