Outlook Error: 500

Anonymous
2023-06-28T13:49:58+00:00

Split from this thread.

I'm having the same problem - so far with Outlook only - started today 6/27/23 - this is with Outlook.com; I have Windows 10; am on a HP Pavillion

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz

Installed RAM 12.0 GB (11.9 GB usable)

Product ID 00325-95995-05480-AAOEM

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

it says to refresh, and I've tried that, tried opening from my Microsoft account, closed computer and restarted, turned off router and restarted.

this is the error message -

UTC Date: 2023-06-27T15:41:52.485Z

Session Id: 6642e9a8-fa1c-4424-8a40-26794285637e
Client Version: 20230623002.08
BootResult: fail
Back Filled Errors: None
err: System.TypeLoadException
esrc: StartupData
et: ServerError
estack: Error: 500
    at Object.K [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res-h3.public.cdn.office.net/owamail/20230623002.08/scripts/owa.mailindex.js:2:259615)
    at https://res-h3.public.cdn.office.net/owamail/20230623002.08/scripts/owa.mailindex.js:2:258777
st: 500
ehk: X-OWA-Error
efe: DM6PR06CA0038, CH0P221CA0026
ebe: DM8PR06MB7767
ewsver: 15.20.6521.31
emsg: ErrorUnexpectedFailure
Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

12 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T06:44:30+00:00

    It seems happening with me too. Non of the troubleshooting works. For context: I created an outlook account (Well first I wanted to create in the application but went to this error) and I created in a browser but I cant log in without this issue in the windows application. On web it is okay tho, and on android too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-22T10:55:36+00:00

    it says error 500 and 400 for me???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-29T04:27:33+00:00

    Dear Jason Guer,

    We found some error when we try to access into Outlook. Can you help to look into this issue and reply me back urgently. This is really impact our business because all user can't access into the email.

    Thanks,

    Nitikorn Bunsatit

    +66 85 555 3411

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-19T11:32:08+00:00

    Hi,

    I ran into this problem and switching to a private browser worked. Does this mean I will always have to use outlook in a private browser now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments