Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Hi Diane,
I also face exactly the same problems with New Outlook.
Surely hope you can help us out here.
Kind regards Michiel
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I click on a hyperlink on a website which takes me through to email automatically, i am brought to the outlook page. If i then go to accounts > add account there is suggested email addresses there.
Even having deleted them using the prompts, they are still there in the suggested emails and can be signed in with one click without having to enter a password, which is a major security risk.
How can I actually delete them? I have tried changing my password on the suggested email but alarmingly, the suggested email problem I'm describing above bypassed entering the new password and logged in automatically.
I have also tried clearing cache in outlook and google chrome and nothing has worked.
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Diane,
I also face exactly the same problems with New Outlook.
Surely hope you can help us out here.
Kind regards Michiel
Hi Diane, I have the same issue and I use New Outlook. If you could help, I'd be grateful.
I have the same issue. I am using outlook PRE.
Are you using Outlook on the web or Outlook desktop - or the New Outlook?
Greetings, David! My name is Arif, and I will assist you today.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. I hope I have understood your concern well. Are you saying that when you try to log in to your account on a web browser, it suggests other accounts and when you click on them, it directly logs you into the other account? If that is the case, please try clicking on the three dots button (...) on the left, go to Settings > Passwords, find the account, and delete it. If you need to note the login details, please view and note them before deleting the account.
If the issue still persists, please try saving all your bookmarks and fully removing the browser. Then, reinstall the browser and check if the issue is resolved.
Warm Regards,
Arif