How do I export my new Outlook.com calendar

Anonymous
2016-10-05T16:02:53+00:00

I've searched already and the answers are all outdated. I'm trying to figure out how to export my new outlook.com calendar. Ever since it has changed to the calendar with the black bar, I don't see any options to export or share the calendar. It only shows share via email invite.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-26T09:22:50+00:00

After going through every online setting, I stumbled across a way to export/download your calendars.

First, go to the settings icon in the top right corner and select "options" from the drop down menu.

Next, make sure the drop down menu under "calendar" is opened.

Select, "Publish calendar."

Select the calendar you want to export.  Then decide how much calendar info you want to download.  Select "Create."  This will give you two options, HTML or ICS.  If you want to download the calendar, click on the ICS link.  This will open up another window in your browser and on you computer prompting you to save the file.

Select "Save" and the calendar should download to your computer.  You can upload or import it after that.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

11 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-03-11T05:43:33+00:00

    But I did find a solution. Here's what I did. I set up outlook.com to sync with the calendar application on my Mac. I then exported each calendar as a separate .ics file, which I then imported into Google calendar. Doing it this way, I was able to get all of my calendar entries, not just a selected date range of a few months. It seems, if you can sync outlook.com to a desktop application it's an effective solution for extracting your calendars. 

    hi Nick

    I hope you see my post before - perhaps like you - out of sheer frustration of which I have at long last had enough, no, too much after ~30 years - I finally turn my back on Microsoft as soon as I can get my full Calendar (including Notes) - my full calendar going back ~3 years, not the mere last 3 months! - and my Contacts (including Notes) out of my Microsoft outlook.com account.

    Like many, I've been suffering over several months trying to get my calendar from my Microsoft Account into my Google calendar. Seems you succeeded, so I tried to figure out the process but without success. I must be missing something, so I would be grateful if can you be a bit more specific, please.

    Your outlook.com account: was this a standard @outlook.com account? Or was it like mine a private @mydomain login to my Microsoft outlook.com account (ie not an Office365 account)?

    Your Mac calendar was the standard Apple calendar? Presumably the same as in my Mac, which is on 10.11 El Capitan? Or was it an Outlook Calendar, perhaps as in an MS Office for Mac desktop Outlook?

    Did you sync your outlook.com Calendar into your Calendar on your Mac? Mac Calendar seems to have no specific connection to outlook.com. I tried subscribing to https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/calendar/view/Day in my Mac Calendar but that failed because ...

    "the data downloaded from https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/calendar/view/Day isn't valid".

    Or did you sync your Mac Calendar into outlook.com Calendar? I don't know if that is possible, let alone necessary or even desirable.

    I hope you get this post and can help resolve this unhappy situation.

    Thanks ...

    Andrew

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-06T15:45:25+00:00

    Hi Xarcell,

    As of the moment, Outlook.com doesn't have the "export" feature.

    You can however, share or publish your calendar. check Share your calendar in Outlook.com.

    Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

    Best regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-10-26T17:53:26+00:00

    Thank you for your advice, however, i have tried this method but it produces an error message.  I have tried on all three of my machines using Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge, researching the issue revealed a large amount of people with the same problem and Microsoft are unable to offer a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-25T19:00:53+00:00

    Is there likely to be a fix for this?  At the moment Microsoft has my calendar and contacts data and i cannot access this unless i have internet access, since being migrated to the new server i can no longer synchronize any of this with outlook 2010.  Please can we have some resolution to these issues soon?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments